Saturday 10 November 2012

Wearing #2


A more relaxed outfit for my second 'wearing' post.  This time I wasn't so brave to step outside, so I kept it indoors within the comfort of my living room (hence no shoes).  This is a typical everyday outfit for me - I chose to document this because I wanted to show of the cardigan... I bought it in Japan about 7 years ago and love it because of the buttons up the back. I still love it although it looks quite worn now.

Next time I'll try to make it outside again.

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The cardigan is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Lois!
    I'm always so sad when I have to admit that a piece of favourite clothing is just too worn out to keep on wearing…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. I'm still wearing the cardigan... I tend to wear things to death if I love them though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!