Sunday 18 November 2012

She Lets her Hair Down


she lets her hair down from tiger in a jar on Vimeo.

I've been thinking a lot about my hair this weekend. For the record, I hate my hair! I'm not very good at styling my hair, and most of the time I put it back in a simple bun because I can't seem to get it looking nice. This is when I start to dream about chopping it all off... however I can't seem to pick up the courage to go for it.
Anyway, whilst I mull it over you can enjoy this beautiful video from Tiger in a Jar called "she lets her hair down".

2 comments:

  1. I loved that video - I was mesmerised by it! I really want to put my hair up in rags now. I can manage that, unlike that french braid which looked divine but would defeat me. Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could watch this for hours! So soothing. And it makes me want to keep growing out my hair!

    xo
    cortnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!