Monday 5 November 2012

Fireworks

Happy Bonfire Night!!  Sorry I've been a bit quiet over the past few days, I've been pretty busy and away from home.  It was one of my best friend's birthday yesterday, so we celebrated with her in the way we usually do but with the addition of fireworks this year (yay!) - we missed them last year because we were too busy having a good time, but we managed to get our act together this year and make it there even though it was chucking it down with rain... good times.


This is me and Jo on her birthday last year.  I would've shown you a picture from this year's exploits, but as per usual I was too busy drinking, dancing and ooh-ahh-ing at the fireworks that I didn't take a single photo (and I thought I was getting better at that... oh dear).

I'll be back soon with another 'wearing' post and a DIY.  Until then I hope you have a great night and don't fill up on too many toffee apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!