Friday 12 April 2013

Weekend plans


I'm really excited about this weekend because I get to hang out with friends I haven't seen in ages!  Our friends Jo and Martin are coming to stay with us tomorrow and on top of that we're all going to be enjoying a cheese and wine party to welcome home our friend Ali who lives out in Borneo for most of the year.  Cheese, wine and the company of good friends - can you see why I'm excited?  Yes.

Above are just some of the little things that are brightening up my world at the moment - pretty flowers given to us by friends last weekend in exchange for supper, one of my favourite magazines and the latest Anthropologie catalogue to flick through in those quiet moments... happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. love the photos and great plans :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling! I love having my friends around :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!