Tuesday 9 April 2013

Bread


Floyd has had 'make bread' on his birthday goal list since last May.  He finally got round to ticking it off the list the other day, and I was the happy recipient of warm, homemade sourdough - yum!  I managed to snap a few photos of the kneading process, but got so excited by the end result (and the eating) that I didn't actually take any photos of it finished.  Oh well, I can assure you it was good - really good!

I'm now planning to make my own butter.  If I'm successful then between us we can be the bread and butter king and queen!  Watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This looks delicious. I think guys are always impressed when they can make something out of scratch like we do with cupcakes and cookies all the time. I bet your butter will turn out great.

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!