Wednesday, 15 February 2012
Getting to know you
I am so pleased to say that I have gained a number of blog followers this past week! *big smiles* So I thought it appropriate to share a little something about myself. WARNING - silly post.
1. My absolute favourite food is Dim Sum (Chinese dumplings) - in all forms.
2. I dream about having an Alpaca farm when I'm older.
3. One of my guilty pleasures is reality TV. Currently I'm loving "Take Me Out" - a British dating show. Pure cheese on toast!
4. I'm allergic to kiwi fruit.
5. I've only ever broken one bone - my rib.
6. I dream every night, and sometimes if I'm lucky I'll have a lucid dream!
7. I worked in a frozen meat factory for one day.
8. I have a really bad habit of chewing my mouth. I've tried to stop, but don't even know I'm doing it half the time! Annoying.
9. I'm scared of clowns.
10. I went to Japan when I was 21. To this day it is the most amazing place I've ever been to.
Thanks to all of you who have stopped by my little blog recently, and to those of you who have made comments - big smiles all round. I always like to check out your blogs too, so don't forget to leave a link.
- Lois x