Sunday 9 March 2014

le weekend


...I've been testing out my new camera and the verdict is - I love it!  It's been an enjoyable weekend here in Sheffield.  Lots of good food, reading in the park, getting dressed up for date night as well as dressed down for comfy Sunday.  Pretty much perfect.  I also managed to get a new blanket started - bonus.

I watched this film on Friday.  It was fun and an easy watch - you'll like it if you enjoyed Love Actually (although not as good in my opinion).  It's always good to veg out to some light-hearted comedy, but I'm ready to immerse myself in something more serious next time.  I'm thinking either Melancholia, Capote or Amour for my next watch.  Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!