Monday 20 May 2013

Treats and Treasures


Hello and welcome to my new feature!  I've been trying to think of ways to showcase some of the little things in my life that I've been treated to (or treated myself), things that I treasure or treasures that I have unearthed.  This is just another way for me to stop and appreciate some of the things I already have, or the simple pleasures in life you can sometimes overlook.

Pictured above is a strange ornament my good friend Dave bought me for my birthday one year.  Many people don't really get this, but I love it!  It's got that perfect balance of cute and ugly - something I appreciate (hey Betty).  He lives on my mantlepiece in the living room, nestled next to the origami rabbits left over from Easter.  His funny face always makes me smile.  Speaking of funny faces...


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!