Friday 8 March 2013

This week


  • I started some new origami projects, just for fun.
  • I ate like a pig!  Way too much cake, chocolate and chipsticks.  Now I feel bleugh.
  • I have a new favourite TV programme (this).  I'm obsessed.
  • I got some fun stuff through the post.  Hello new alphabet stamp collection!
  • I dyed my hair some more, and I'm not sure if I like it yet.
  • I tried a new recipe and it was a resounding success (thanks Jamie Oliver).
What have you been up to this week?  I'm looking forward to a weekend at home and seeing family.  Last weekend we visited Manchester to see friends, and it's been hard getting back into the swing of things... I've just felt so tired!  It's lame how long it takes me to get over a good weekend nowadays - is this a sign I'm getting old?  Don't answer that.  So tomorrow I'm going to do sensible things like cook and clean and take pictures.  Then I'm going to a wedding reception where I'll try not to get too tipsy and reserve my energy for the family dinner we have on Sunday.  Wish me luck (or should I say willpower)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!