Sunday 16 September 2012

Spain


So I'm back from my sunny holiday in Spain with some great memories, a bit of sunburn and a few extra pounds around my tummy.  I had such a relaxing time, I'm quite sad to be back but happy to see my little Betty again.


If you've been following me on Instagram then you will have seen these pictures already.  I made the decision to not take my "real" camera with me on holiday so that I could properly switch off.  This decision I both regret and am glad about - a contradiction but nevertheless true.

I have come home with a new energy and motivation to make changes in my life.  I'm sure I will be blogging about it here soon.  Until then... :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love Spain! Looks like you had a lovely time!
    Jo :-) x
    adventuresandteaparties.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!