Saturday 1 September 2012

Kate Miss Jewelry


I discovered Kate Miss' shop when Emma posted some pictures from the new lookbook over on her blog the other week.  Now it is bookmarked as one of my favourites.  Not only do I love the pieces themselves, but the styling and photography for her entire shop is perfect.

Now I'm off to Hull for a surprise leaving party for my brother-in law who is leaving for Afghanistan for 6 months on his first tour with the Army.  It will be very sad to say goodbye, but we'll make sure he has a good send off.  I hope you're all having a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable photos. Safe travels for your brother-in-law, my brother is returning this month. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I bet you can't wait to see him. It's so hard saying goodbye.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!