Wednesday 4 July 2012

New things


A few new things:
1. A pretty new brass candlestick holder.
2. A new Moroccan style pouffe (well needed).
3. A lovely new trinket tray my manfriend surprised me with.
4. New socks I treated myself to.

These past few days I've been working on my secret project.  I'm nearly ready to share it with you.  I've also started Pilates again!  I'm feeling quite motivated to keep up with this health and fitness kick.  If you have any motivational advice, I'm all ears.

6 comments:

  1. lovely new things lois. motivation can be challenging some days. i find doing a bit of exercise every day and eating (mostly) well is working ok. the colder months here though are giving my willpower some problems :) perhaps the pilates and the good feeling you get from that will keep you on track. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of the pouffe, cute! I've been doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred workout video; only 20 minutes a day, but kicks your butt! Easy to keep up with on any schedule, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely things!! cute bunny and love that candlestick holder! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!