Wednesday 25 July 2012

Filey


Me, Floyd and Betty had such a fun holiday in Filey.  We've been there a few times now as Floyd's mum has a place out there, so we feel pretty lucky that we get to enjoy it time after time (and it holds a very special place in our hearts now!).  We did plenty of eating, drinking and relaxing which is exactly what I was hoping to achieve in our week off.

Every time we go we have our little traditions.  We had fish and chips nearly every day, went sea-fishing one day and caught a load of mackerel (yum), we then had to learn how to gut them (gross), we went charity-shop shopping, went to the arcade and won a monkey keyring on the 2p machines (I love those things), I treated myself to a double-scoop ice-cream, and we took Betty on lots of long walk on the cliffs and on the beach.

I look forward to the next time we visit.  I love you Filey!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just saw your previous post - Congratulations to you and Floyd (and Betty)!! That's so exciting!

    And Filey looks absolutely cool.

    xo
    cortnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!