Wednesday 23 May 2012

Currently...


Hi folks!  Sorry I don't have anything more exciting to post for you today.  The sun came out this week and I've spent more time than I probably should have reading books in the park.  My massive 'to do' list (which was recently split into four priority areas) has been sat on my table not getting any attention.  So now I'm desperately trying to get some crochet projects finished whilst recalibrating my mojo!

For the record, Miranda July's book of short stories (pictured above) is brilliant - I highly recommend it.  Also, check out my newly painted kitchen wall!!  So happy we've crossed that big job off our list (and I love the colour).

Is it sunny where you are?

6 comments:

  1. I love that collection of short stories from Miranda July! Strange and lovely. My copy had a yellow cover, if I recall correctly (unfortunately the ex managed to swipe it in our break-up 3 years ago)... wonder if it's just a difference in printings?

    It is sunny where I am, here in San Francisco, but unfortunately I'm cooped up in an office. It'll still be bright and warm out when I'm off the clock, though! I'm very much looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitchen wall looks great and enjoy your time in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also always have to do lists, it is such a good feeling if something is finally done.
    Here is is not really sunny, but also not very cold, yesterday we had a thunderstorm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, It's even too much sun in here. your kitchen looks comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bit sunny and a bit cold over here! I really like your new kitchen wall. I recently painted my bedroom wall grey and I'm loving it!

    http://naomemandeflores.com/en

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely kitchen, beautiful pics and finally is sunny where I am : ) , big hug!.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!