Saturday 7 January 2012

Resolutions



I must say, I'm usually quite good at keeping to my new year's resolutions.  In the past I have read a book a month, given up "crap mags" (you know the kind full of celebrity gossip and tripe), volunteered for charity and stopped smoking.  Last year though, I only managed to complete one (and a bit) of my three resolutions - learning to knit, learning to drive and learning to swim.  Not the best effort.

This year is going to be all about self-improvement.  I plan to get myself fit, sort out some sort of regime and stick to it.  I also plan to learn new skills and knowledge - this is always kinda on the 'to do' list, but actually deciding on what I want to learn and setting a goal to do it definitely helps spur me on.  Motivation is a must here!

It's my birthday next month, which is when I will be setting my detailed list of goals to achieve by my next birthday.  So for January I'll just concentrate on getting myself in the right mindframe for the year ahead.

What have been your resolutions?

- Lois x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!