Monday 23 January 2012

My first photoshoot


A little while ago me and my lovely boyfriend took a walk to the nearby Botanical Gardens to take some pictures of me sporting some of my handmade crocheted wears.  This was quite an achievement for me as I feel really silly posing in front of the camera - especially in public!  It wasn't just for shits and giggles either; these are the pictures that will accompany my Etsy listing (just as soon as I get round to posting them).


So keep your eyes peeled folks - I shall be getting them listed in my shop anytime soon.

4 comments:

  1. Love the way you show all the ways to wear an item!

    http://www.weatheredrosevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say I agree with your feelings about posing in front of the camera, outfit posts for my fashion blog were a complete fail, especially when my mom took long with the camera & people stared. I was stiff as a puppet.
    I must say it doesn't show through in your photos, you look pretty.
    I wish I knew to knit. Good lucky with the etsy, love the cloud brooch. :)
    The instagram link in your sidebar didn't work for me! :( May I suggest using webstagram: http://web.stagram.com/n/littlelo22 ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a natural! You and your crocheted creations are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You're inspiring me to finally learn how to crochet an infinity scarf <3

    xo, Corinne
    brilliantnature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!