Thursday 12 January 2012

Kinfolk

I've recently discovered a fantastic site/magazine where a collection of artists share their passion for small gatherings. 


"We've created Kinfolk as our collaborative way of advocating the natural approach to entertaining that we love."

 

Not only do they have a great aesthetic, their manifesto is something I can totally relate to. Getting together with friends and sharing good food, stories and spaces and making great memories is something I plan to do more of in 2012.  Kinfolk have definitely inspired me to make this happen. Check out their site here.

 

- Lois x

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is such a great site! I'm not from the US and in Bulgaria we used to have a magazine very similar to this one, but it was called One. Anyway - thanks for sharing! :)
    xxx,
    Lily
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!