Friday 18 November 2011

A walk in the park


One of the best things about having a dog is all the time you get to spend outside in the fresh air with your thoughts and cute company.  One of the best things about living where I do is the close proximity to all the beautiful parks in my area.  The Botanical Gardens is a favourite spot of both mine and Betty's, and as you can see it looks pretty special in Autumn.

I feel pretty lucky to live in a City that is both green and urban (did you know Sheffield is Europe's greenest city?).  It really is the best of both worlds.  I try to make the best of the weekends, when I have some daylight, and take Betty on a long walk around some of Sheffield's green spots.  The nights (and mornings) are too dark at the moment, so the only real good walks are at the weekend... roll on Spring.

- Lois x

2 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful. And I'm looking forward to reading more on your new blog. Congrats on a fresh start. I'm a new follower so stop by my blog some time and say hi (and follow back if you're interested).
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. These photographs are absolutely stunning. Great and inspiring work.

    I am now following you. Would love for you to visit my blog and follow back if you're interested :)

    Have a wonderful day!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!