Saturday 26 November 2011

Meet the Family

Hello again.  I want to give you a bit of an introduction to my little family unit...


This is me and my boyfriend Floyd. We've been together for 5 years - he's pretty awesome.


And this is me with my lovely pug Betty.  We've only had her since August this year, and she's brought so much joy into our lives (cheesy, but true) - I love her to bits, even if she does stink sometimes.

I don't have a good enough picture of the three of us - I shall work on that... mental note, take lots of cute family portraits - Floyd will love that! Ha.

So there you go, the two people (if you can call Betty a people) I spend most of my time with, excluding work folk.  Lovely right?  I'm so lucky :)

- Lois x   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!