Tuesday 28 October 2014

I made: a cup candle


Ta dah!  Look at what I made.  Doesn't it fit in niceley with my other blue and white ceramics?  I bought some porceline tea-cups a while ago with the idea of turning them into candles.  I saw a tutorial somewhere online and decided I wanted to give it a try, and I must say I'm pretty chuffed with how they turned out.
It's good to have a project sometimes that's just for fun.  Most of the time I'm thinking about new products for my shop or gifts for friends and family.  Saying that, this would make a great gift and I may end up making more for friends.

p.s. I made a little video on photoshop to go with this post, but I haven't quite figured all the technical stuff out yet and I'm not sure if it can work??  Basically I'm not sure my laptop has the power I need to make the magic happen just yet :(

1 comment:

  1. Feel free to use an old campfire mug you’ve had over the years or a vintage find from thrifting.

    Riyanna
    Believe it, Seattle SEO top services company

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!