Tuesday 4 December 2012

Travelling


I don't like to start blog posts with an apology, but I have to say sorry for the lack of time spent here recently.  Also, I've not managed to capture much of my life in pictures over the last couple of weeks which is why it's been a little quiet.  Because of the dark nights (and my office job) I don't get many opportunities to take good photos to share here with you at the moment, so most of my pictures are taken at the weekends.  
The last two weekends I have spent travelling to see family (which I loved!) and because of this I have been lazy in the photography department.  The above photo is the only picture I took of my travels to Cleethorpes.  I promise to do better this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. don't sewat it :)
    I still like to read what you say...even if it's only ones in a while. I'm the biggest slacker when it comes to blogging regularly...so...never hard feelings there..haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel, I'm glad you understand. We all need to slack off once in a while anyway - it keeps us sane! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!