Monday 6 August 2012

feeling feminine


I'm totally swooning over these images from photographer Anna Palmer and stylist Katelyn Mooney.  I love the airy sixties vibe and gorgeous outfits - I just had to share!  It's making me want to crochet myself something pretty.  It is on my birthday list of things to do, so maybe I should be searching for some new patterns (I love searching for patterns).

I hope you all had a nice weekend.  I spent mine in Cardiff visiting uni friends.  I didn't take my camera with me, so I don't have any photos to share - just good memories.

4 comments:

  1. V airy fairly and pretty, I wish I could wear stuff like this! Visiting friends is always fun, glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ethereal-- just gorgeous!

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! lovely colors!

    Have a lovely day!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments!
    Looks like you got a similar taste ;)

    Helena x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!