Friday 26 September 2014

New Season



Autumn is now officially upon us which means a new season filled with new ideas, new passions and new beginnings. I’m also a new person, kind of. I have a new name (married – yay!), I’m living in a new house and working on lots of new projects. I’ll give more of an update on that soon.
 
I’m sad summer is over. This year’s has been particularly amazing for me. Not only did I celebrate the most important day of my life so far, I followed it with the holiday of a lifetime. The house we’ve moved into is also a big plus of the summer… we now have 3 bedrooms (one is a makeshift craft room at the moment), an upstairs, a garden and NO MOULD!! Woop woop for a dry house!
There is so much to catch up on, that I’ll leave you with this small update for now and fill you in with more details in a future post.
 
Oh and err… sorry for the absence *guilty face*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!