Sunday 17 February 2013

Sunday Walking


Today was one of those gloriously sunny winter days.  The promise of Spring!  So we took little Betty out for a walk around our local park whilst both me and Floyd snapped a few photos for good measure.  I wore lots of layers, but really I didn't need to wear quite so many clothes - it was rather warm!  If you like the hat I'm wearing, I'll be sharing how I made it later this week so stay tuned for the crochet pattern.

I've been poorly this week and I think I may have passed it on to Floyd now as well, so we're having a chilled evening.  I'm burning some candles with essential oils, drinking plenty of tea and making sure the flat is clean and cosy - it's important to feel comfortable on the road to recovery.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh you look so cool! Did you dye your hair? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martina :)

      Yes I did, and got it cut also. I'll be going a bit lighter next weekend - bring on the blonde!

      Delete
    2. Ahh, you are totally making me want to go back to blond. :) I think I'll do it!

      Btw I hope my comment wasn't too stalkerish, but yeah, I love your blog. :D x

      Delete
    3. Haha, don't worry you don't sound 'stalkerish'. Your comments always make me smile. Thanks for your support Martina.

      :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!