Tuesday 15 January 2013

12 things I did in 2012

2012 is over and I must admit, I got quite a lot done!  Here are just a few of my highlights...

We saw our good friends Gem and Shaun get married - love these two!

 
I also saw my little step-sister get married.  It was such a special day and we all had so much fun (and shed plenty of tears).


We took Betty along to a doggy fun day at our local park.  I laughed so hard watching Floyd parade her around to the sounds of "who let the dogs out?".


We went to a fun festival in Manchester, but managed to miss the main act we were excited about by going to the wrong stage and waiting way too long for them to come on (we may have been a little drunk).

I opened up my Etsy shop.


Floyd proposed!  Definitely the highlight of the year - and my life so far!


We celebrated Floyd's birthday by spending a couple of nights in a lovely (dog friendly) hotel in Dovedale, Derbyshire.


I started posting DIY's on this here Blog of mine.  Something I plan to do more of in 2013.


I began my mission to find my style and was brave enough to start documenting it here (I'm usually quite camera shy).


I spent a relaxing week in Spain.

 
 My lovely little niece turned one - isn't she a beauty!

My Nana and Bampie celebrated their Golden wedding anniversary.  They are my romantic role models - they are the perfect couple and I love them both so much!

Well 2012 definitely shaped up to be a great year.  I'm already excited about what 2013 has to offer - I think it may be the best yet.

2 comments:

  1. You have had such a beautiful year! How lucky to be engaged AND spend time at such a beautiful little hotel. My favorite part is the fact that you even have a little pug...I've wanted one my entire life.
    Cheers to a New Year!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely year ... you must feel delighted with all those great highlights ... wishing you an equally lovely 2013 ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!